Thursday, December 25, 2014

A Travel Bug Christmas

I picked up several travel bugs on our Road Trip North and then had fun with them during Christmas at the in laws. I'm not the best about helping TBs along with their goals, or taking pictures with them and sharing adventures, but I put in a little effort to spice up these TBs for their owners this Xmas season.

Hammie the Squirrel wanted to get cookies, so he it was in a very fortunate position during our holiday cookie bonanza.

Cache Ram and Michelin Man: Cache Ram was a TB I gave to my brother in law almost two years ago. He then neglected to rop it off in Portland, Me. Luckily he didn't lose it and gave it to me this holiday season, where I promptly placed it in a cache. The Michelin Man was part of promotion going on this fall and I was lucky enough to grab it in a cache near Utica and submit my photo entry just before the deadline.

Stinger the Scorpion next to the Mermaid Cowboy. Man, that cowboy would make an awesome travel bug.


Blaze wants to visit campsites, but it certainly isn't camping season in the Northeast right now. Instead, I thought this photo next to an outhouse was appropriate.

How many TBs can you see?
Scroll Down For Answer.































































































































1: Hammie the Squirrel 2: Huehnergott 3: Zobo04's TB 4: Michelin Tag 5: Blaze 6: Stinger the Scorpion

No comments:

Post a Comment