Saturday, April 26, 2014

Moving to Knoxville Travel Bug Race Kicked-Off!

We're moving to Knoxville in a few weeks. We're packing up stuff, getting rid of things, trying to figure out how we're going to travel all the way across the country. And it occurred to me that this would be a perfect time to set-free a brace of bugs and see if I can capture them in Knoxville in the next few years. I give them only a 15% chance of success, so releasing 6 bugs ought to be enough to get at least one.

The 6 travel bugs being released are a Brass NM tag, a Dream-catcher, an Angry-Bird, a Magellan SporTrak, A Bonhomme and a piece of driftwood. Some of them have back-stories, and others were simply picked up at a truck stop. I hope all of them go to fun places, and eventually make it to Knoxville. I'll be keeping track of their progress and locations at this webpage which can also be accessed from the header in my blog. And if any of them beat us to Knoxville, I will be utterly floored.

No comments:

Post a Comment