Saturday, June 11, 2016

It's My Party and I'll Cry if I Want To...

....you would cry too if you were leaving the TVG. The cachers here are exceptionally nice, and they threw an event cache titled Festive Fun Farewell For Friend Fugads. I am slightly embarrassed really, I've only been living in the area for two years and don't really know everyone all that well. But I guess my cache placements, and logs on caches I've hunted here have earned me a reputation, maybe notoriety even. Enough so that when folks from TVG heard I was moving back to New Mexico they threw me a party.

Parting is always tough, but it is easier when you have a great send-off. I took the whole family with me and we played with the other cachers both in the water at the park, and around the tents set-up. We even snuck off for a group hunt on a cache I had DNF'd a couple times. I definitely will miss this group. *sniff*, I'm tearing up already.

Event "Log Book"

No comments:

Post a Comment